Head of Acquisition / Digital Acquisition Manager Client side role - Beauty & Cosmetics Fully Remote Role - UK Based£35,000 - £50,000
This business is one to watch out for! They have seen tremendous growth YOY and are continuing to expand at a rapid rate! Since their inception they have built strong brand partnerships within retail concessions and subsequently launched their B2C eCommerce website a couple of years ago they are now looking to build out a Digital Team! Already trading across the UK and the US market with further expansion due in the coming years, they need a Head of Digital Acquisition to join their growing Marketing function and take control of all things performance marketing focussed. You will strategically oversee digital marketing channels like PPC, Shopping, Paid Social, SEO and Affiliates.
In this role you'll be hands on with all paid activity across various paid media platforms to ensure you are driving customer acquisition and delivering a strong return on investment across Google, Bing, Facebook and Instagram. As this is their first "in-house" digital hire you will be bringing paid activity back in house from an agency with a huge potential of growing a team around you in the future and move up the ranks to head of level as the business continues to grow.
This role is 100% remote based and you will be expected to travel to their office once a month (expenses paid) for meetings with the wider team and business.As the Digital Acquisition Manager you will be responsible for:
As the Digital Acquisition Manager you will have the following experience:
- Creating and developing a best in class eCommerce digital strategy across performance marketing channels. This will include an array of channels with a focus on PPC, Shopping, Paid Social, SEO and Affiliate Marketing
- Targeting UK and US online sales growth through the day to day activation of paid performance campaigns across PPC, Shopping and Paid Social, using platforms like Google, Bing, Facebook and Instagram
- Delivering against KPIs and return on investment targets by driving our Brand product sales through the website through customer acquisition.
- Ensuring the optimisation of various paid media campaigns to ensure continuous improvement on performance and adopting a test and learn approach
- Providing insights to the wider business including data analysis around digital marketing activities
- Degree educated in marketing or role related (or equivalent experience)
- Proven experience of developing successful digital marketing strategies within fast-paced beauty ecommerce/retail business
- Experience of managing large scale performance marketing activity including PPC, Shopping, Paid Social, SEO and Affiliate Marketing
- Proven experience of driving ROI and the ability to be both hands on and strategic
- A strategic thinker who can also appreciate and get into the day to day detail
- Results driven, ability to work and interpret large data-sets and able to identify actionable trends and insights
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.