Position: Humanities Teacher (RE, PSHE and History) Key Stages 3 & 4Location: SouthendStart date: March 2021 - maternity coverPay to ScaleAbout the school:
The school wants every student to strive to achieve the very best they can, in every aspect of school life. The well being of their students is something they also take seriously, since they want students to be happy, well-adjusted and resilient during their time there and beyond. The opportunities on offer at the school, allow students to develop the skills and attributes they need to face the future with confidence.The role:
We are looking for a qualified Humanities Teacher who can teach key stage 3 and 4. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs will be considered for this role.The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications - hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach 3 and 4 key stage Humanities curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
- 'OFSTED grading Good'
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Robert Barrett on or email using the apply button.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education' all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.