I am delighted to be recruiting for a Maintenance Manager for a well-known, hugely successful manufacturing business in Doncaster. They are looking for an experienced Maintenance Manager who is driven, tenacious and eager to learn and improve, with strong accountability across Health and Safety and servicing the equipment in a sufficient manner.Client Details
My client is a hugely successful manufacturing company with a world renowned reputation for quality and high-levels of customer service. Due to continued growth and significant changes on site, they are looking for a Maintenance Manager to join a well-established team in Doncaster to drive the department forwards.Description
Reporting to the Operations Director, the Maintenance Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the factory and facilities maintenance including all equipment and building needs.
- Supporting and delivering continuous improvement initiatives to maximise the availability of machines.
- Providing monthly reports to show compliance via a CMMS.
- Ensuring all relevant documentation and accreditation is up to date and aligned with currently Health and Safety regulations.
- Managing a team of multi-skilled engineers and developing their skill-sets further.
- Carrying out regular audit checks in line with PPM schedules on the machine equipment for the factory.
The successful candidate must be:
- Incredibly tenacious and versatile, able to think on their feet and make decisions quickly to aid the factory's output.
- Adept at planning ahead and ensuring work schedules are kept to accordingly.
- Able to manage or have worked within a management capacity within maintenance in a very fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Knowledgeable of maintenance systems including CMMS and PLC's.
- Forward-thinking and able to identify areas where the maintenance department can improve, including knowledge of working on significant CAPEX projects and delivering these to management.
- Excellent at understanding Health and Safety regulations. NEBOSH qualified would be advantageous.
- Degree qualified or equivalent within HNC/HND.
The client can offer:
- Very competitive starting salary with benefits attached.
- Fantastic opportunities for progression for the right individual within the business.