Are you a creative designer?
Do you have a passion for social media?
Do you have a commercial mindset and experience of creating marketing campaigns that deliver results?
Pure are seeking a newly created role for our client based in central Woodbridge as a Marketing Designer to work across the marketing team, sales team and in collaboration with the graphic design team
Duties include -
* Supporting the Sales Managers to design pitch presentations and other sales material that are compelling and engaging
* Creating engaging social media content and delivering marketing campaigns across all platforms.
* Meet with internal clients, define project parameters and develop innovative and creative concepts.
* Bring new ideas and opinions to the team
* Delivery of marketing activity to support the events programme
* Develop and executive marketing plans: exhibitions, advertisements, direct mail, website development and product launches.
* Manage the brand identities via traditional, online and social media communications.
* Support the team with the delivery of day to day marketing activities
* Minimum of two years commercial design experience in a marketing capacity.
* Talented designer with a strong aptitude for the Adobe Creative Suite
* Experience in all social media platforms as a marketing tool.
* Ability to communicate well with the rest of the team.
* Good time management skills - able to manage multiple projects and deadlines
The role will initially be home based, but ideally with some presence in the office to find your feet, learn about the business and get to know the team! This is a great role within a creative environment where they really need someone who has that blend of creativity, forthcoming with ideas but also a commercial mindset to want to deliver results through marketing