Quality Supervisor - maternity cover
Up to £28k
4 on 4 off day shift
My client is an internationally recognised food group, operating from a state of the art factory in Peterborough. They are currently recruiting for a Maternity cover QA Supervisor, so a 12 month contract.
You will work closely with the Quality Manager, and effectively lead a large team of QCs.
Key responsibilities include -
- Work alongside the Quality Manager on all daily QC activity's ensuring all operational areas are covered and QC team is working to a sufficient standard and speed
- Day to day management of up to 30 QCs, including delegation of work
- Take responsibility for QC reports
- Monitor stock rotation and allocations
- Carry out monthly one to one reviews against agreed KPI's, training and current performance
The ideal candidate is a proven Quality Supervisor / Quality Team Leader, who has led good sized teams, and ideally had experience within the fresh produce sector.
It can be a quick starting role so could be ideal for someone looking to get back into a Quality Supervisor role, with the benefit of being with a fantastic, market-leading company