Do you see a clear path where others see roadblocks? Would you rather break the mold to do something right than settle for the status quo? What if you could use your creativity to change the direction of the entire transportation and delivery sector to raise the bar on customer experience? Would you like to participate in ground breaking initiatives related to Transportation? Then, this is the role for you...
Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) is looking for a detail-oriented, analytical, technically skilled, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Product Manager in our London office. In this role, you will drive innovation in Amazon's Middle Mile Transportation network and implement strategic initiatives and products that will support the growth of ATS in EU. This role is inherently cross-functional. You will work across organizations and engage with other product managers, program managers, engineers, research scientists, finance and the senior leadership team, to deliver results.
· Build and scale discoverability mechanisms to improve the operations and customer experience
· Gain support for your strategy and roadmap from stakeholders by writing narratives and influencing peers and leadership
· Gather requirements, write clear and detailed functional specifications, prioritize features, and drive technical scoping as needed
· Develop user experience goals, stories and epics that can be used to automate and improve existing processes
· Develop requirements for internal tools and processes to support product/feature launches
· Define, measure and utilize program KPIs to improve the overall product
· Dive deep to understand areas of optimization; translate findings into business requirements
· Translate key insights into concrete, actionable recommendations for product improvements
Bachelor/Masters degree in Business Analytics, Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, or related fields.
· 5+ years of professional experience in engineering or product management.
· Demonstrated experience in influencing, negotiating, and collaborating across multiple Sr. Leadership teams in a large organization.
· Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data, and industry trends.
· Experience defining projects, collecting requirements, writing detailed functional specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule and deploy new feature sets.
· Work and collaborate effectively with tech teams, and launch to production.
· Understand business context to decisions made within and across the organization
· Excellent verbal and written communication
MBA, MS or hands-on experience in Operations and/or Transportation Logistics.
· Strong track record of innovating through machine learning and mathematical optimization and their applications.
· Knowledge of best practices for the full software development life cycle.
· Working knowledge of data analytics and experience in SQL, R, or any other programming language