Mobile M&E Maintenance Engineer £38,000
My client are a well-known mechanical and electrical engineering company, who provide building services solutions to their end clients within the commercial and retail sector.
The role has become available for a mobile electrical maintenance engineer to join the mobile team operations across London and the home counties .
Monday - Friday
Monday to Friday 8 till 16.30
- Planned Maintenance works to M&E and HVAC Plant
- General fault finding and rectification to M&E and HVAC plant
- Maintain up to date records of all work carried out on plant and equipment on internal management system.
- Be part of out of normal working hours emergency call out rota and be flexible outside of core working hours
- Maintain effective working relationships with colleagues', clients, customers and work as part of a team
- Deal courteously with clients, customers and the general public
- Demonstrate an understanding and commitment to customer care
- Ensure clear communication with customers, line management and internal staff
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Electrically qualified
- 17th/18th edition wiring and regulations - This is a must.
- Experienced of PPM works
- Experienced at fault finding
- A strong communicator, able to work with a variety of clients and colleagues
Van & Fuel Card
25 days holiday Plus 8 Stat
Call out Rota TBC
Overtime at 1.35 & 1.8
Uniform & PPE