Reall are innovators and investors in affordable housing. Our goal is to build an affordable housing movement that will improve the life chances of 100 million people in urban Africa and Asia by 2030.
We are looking for a creative powerhouse to take on a six month, part time, paid internship at Reall, to showcase our work across digital platforms, events, and to create compelling content that gets us seen and shared.
We want to build a home for human potential. Come join us.
- Design and create impactful, on-brand, gifs, and decks using software such as InDesign and Photoshop
- Manage and maintain our stock of videos and photography
- Commission, facilitate, write and edit blogs and vlogs
- Assisting in increasing our profile amongst priority audiences across digital platforms
- Growing Reall's social media presence, using data to devise a programme of compelling content that draws in strategic audiences, creates engagement and presents Reall positively for funding
- Take responsibility for uploading content to the Reall website using WordPress, making improvements to its functionality, maximising its potential and monitoring its performance
- Assisting in our digital copywriting
- Assisting senior leaders, managers and trustees in growing their professional social media presence and maximising digital opportunities for them
- Monitoring trends and research opportunities within the sector to position Reall as a thought leader in the affordable housing sector online
- Working with the Digital & Events Communications Manager to manage Reall's digital reputation, highlighting trending social and mainstream media stories Reall can speak to and highlight any negative comments in an agile and intelligent manner
- Ensuring Reall is front of mind for event organisers offering Reall to speak, or participate in panels
- Support our participation in sector webinars and events, ensuring speakers are briefed on key messages, have supporter packs and their participation in the form of b/vlogs, key takeaways and quotes is highlighted on social media
- Help in the smooth running of the communications function, supporting team members with ad hoc administration duties
- A relevant degree, qualification, or demonstrable expertise in digital communications
- Excellent understanding of social media for business, and a good working knowledge of WordPress
- Strong organisational skills, a quick learner, and able to work at pace
- Strong writing, editing, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable experience of creative creative content for digital platforms
- Experience using Photoshop, InDesign or editing tools to create content for the website and social platforms
This post is currently home-based, but will include travel to Reall's Coventry office once the Covid-19 restrictions and guidelines allow.
Applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.milkround.com/job/91207075