Academics are working with St Helens based primary schools, who are anticipating a need for Early Years Teachers in January. This could be on both a day to day supply basis, or long term roles until the end of the school year.
As the role will be working in Early Years they are ideally looking for experience in EYFS, Reception or Key Stage 1. You must be able to lead the support staff within your classroom and create engaging and informative schemes of work.
You will have the ability to communicate with young children to encourage significant results and so, if you are looking to promote development and inspire your pupils, we may be able to help.
The roles require teachers with:
* Experience of teaching within EYFS, reception or Key Stage 1.
* Strong Phonics experience would be a bonus.
* The natural ability to plan and deliver the current primary curriculum with confidence.
* The ability to provide engaging, quality education to pupils
* The ability be creative and demonstrate fun and intelligent classroom management skills
* The ability to build strong relationships with the school staff, children and parents
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), or be newly qualified
Why choose Academics?
* Competitive weekly pay
* Assignments paid to a scale after 12 weeks (AWR)
* Friendly and honest service
* Online timesheets
* Your own dedicated consultant
* 24hr contactable service
* Guaranteed pay schemes
* Genuine refer a friend scheme
All roles will require an enhanced criminal record disclosure (DBS), although we can help with this process a new application is required, and references checks from previous employers.