CRM Consultant, Central London - Up to £50k dependent on experience
Looking for a new role with a leading digital consultancy with plenty of innovative campaigns to get involved with? Here's a great opportunity for a CRM Consultant to work across a range of CRM campaigns for a huge publishing client.
Here you'll be working with clients, internal teams and external agencies to improve client campaigns across CRM including automation and email. Are you the CRM Consultant we are looking for? You'll need to be someone who is confident working with publishing clients, overseeing various teams and ensuring work is delivered on time and brief.
As CRM Consultant you'll be focusing on end-to-end management of campaigns from strategy and planning through to delivery and analytics. You'll understand customer lifecycle journeys, analytics tools such as Google / Adobe Analytics and also how to use data effectively to target customers and improve conversion.
Here's what you'll be tasked with as CRM Consultant:
- Working closely with gaming clients to understand their objectives and develop effective campaign strategies
- Oversee the development of CRM campaigns
- Segmenting data to produce identifiable target audiences for campaigns
- Extracting insights from performance data for improving results
Below is what they're looking for in this CRM Consultant:
- Great client-servicing experience, particularly C-suite and senior manager level
- Experience with publishing industry
- Strong CRM and digital knowledge
- Experience developing multi-channel digital strategies
- Able to identify, translate and use performance data
If you think you're the CRM Consultant we are looking for then please get in touch as soon as possible.
Please quote JW973 when applying for this CRM Consultant role.