EARLY YEARS TEACHING ASSISTANT REQUIRED FOR 5 MORNINGS A WEEK IN KIRKBY PRIMARY SCHOOL - JANUARY START Your new company
You will be working as a Teaching Assistant for a two form entry primary school based in Kirkby. This "Good" Primary school are looking to appoint a new Early Years Teaching Assistant who can work 5 mornings per week in their nursery class.Your new role
As an Early Years Teaching Assistant it will be your job to support the class teacher with the delivery of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum to Nursery aged children for five mornings per week. This job is for 17.5 hours weekly and will be for the remainder of the academic year. As an Early Years Teaching Assistant you will have your own key children and provide observations and learning journeys for parents.What you'll need to succeed
You must have:
What you'll get in return
- Experience working in a primary school or nursery within the last two years.
- Ideally you will have at least 6 months experience working with the EYFS
- Key worker experience would be ideal
- Level 2 qualification in Childcare related subject is a minimum requirement
In return you will receive:
What you need to do now
- Competitive rates of pay between £9.8 and £10.5 per hour
- Flexibility to work mornings only and 17.5 hours per week
- Long term with potential to be made permanent in the Summer of 2021
- Holiday pay accrual and access to CPD training.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.