Do you want to change lives?
As a Care Assistant in Preston, Chorley, Leyland, Kirkham, Ashton-on-Ribble, Garstang, Longton and the surrounds, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to make the most of every day. You'll be a key team member, surrounded by supportive colleagues, assisting with personal care tasks, meal preparation, clinical needs, making up beds, clinical needs and social activities.
Working with Newcross is a golden-ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care. Our advantages
- An hourly rate of up to £12.18, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
Our healthcare staff have the chance to gain instant access to an instant advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app feature. Minimum requirements
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our online course.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement. Apply today and you can start within a week!