Oversees all aspects and day-to-day activities of a service delivery function and transitioning of services from incumbent to Trustmarque with AAA clients
We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible.Capita is looking for a Senior Service delivery and transition manager - Homebased role with Travel
A senior position required to transition, manage and ensure consistent high quality of service delivery to high profile (primarily Cloud based) managed serviced customers contracted to Trustmarque.
The service delivery manager's role focuses on keeping clients satisfied with the company's services through managing projects, fixing any reliability issues, tracking service metrics, managing budgets and helping lead the professionals responsible for getting services delivered to clients.
A key focus is enabling a smooth, documented and mile stoned transition from clients either moving their managed server to Trustmarque from another provider, or working closely with presales, projects and professional services on new services, transitioning to managed services.Experience and responsibilities
- The preferred candidate would have been working in similar role - a minimum of 5 years' experience, service managing and transitioning high profile clients and at least 2 of years servicing clients that who have adopted Cloud technology (preferably Azure).
- A good understanding of Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud .
- Experience in coordinating teams of technology experts, to be able collate and professionally present progress and opportunities, either remotely or face to face to senior stakeholders within the client business. Excellent administrative skills including managing meetings, reporting and presenting through O365 apps.
- Developed creative and analytic skills to ensure data presented to the clients is both clear, innovative, and accurate.
- Project management and/or change programmes
- This role will not have any line manager duties
- To be an escalation point for client issues
- Creation and establishment of OLA's, establishment of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's), improve ITIL Processes (problem and availability management)
- Developing of Capacity Planning and Performance reporting processes and reports
- Looking at the Microsoft MSP service requirements and creating the processes and collateral for evidencing alignment
- Help create the operational and service artefacts for use with CloudTeaming service operations and delivery
Trustmarque is an award winning IT partner that delivers IT solutions which empower our customers to work smarter and more effectively. We simplify business, through a flexible and cost-effective approach that empowers organisations and their people. Giving honest, simple and independent advice we help our customers to navigate an increasingly complex world of IT - and that's exactly what you'll do too, if you join our talented team here.What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91336869