Exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, International, PE-backed Tech business based in Crewe (however, the role will involve minimal travel to the office and will mainly be working from home). This is a brand new role which has been created to bring the Management Accounts function from the American office into the UK head-quarters. This in an outstanding opportunity to join a high-growth, progressive business where you will join a high-calibre finance team and benefit from excellent progression opportunities alongside the business growth.
Based in the UK, you will be an integral part of the global finance team. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will support the North American office with the production of management of accounts, local departmental spending, accounts payable and whilst providing support for budgeting and forecasting processes. This role is ideal for a self-starter looking for a dynamic role!
Your main responsibilities will include the following;
- Producing the monthly management accounts and supporting the external accounting practice with the year-end accounts
- Establish and maintain effective internal controls over accounting records and financial processes
- Compile, analyse and distribute local IT spend/ costing
- Establish and maintaining monthly/quarterly external reporting requirements
- Audit and approve biweekly payroll for North America location
- Support to the Senior Management Team on all accounting related matters including; budgeting, forecasting, cashflow forecast, annual objective, results, trends and business analysis
- Work effectively across the organization to maximize company resources and ensure financial success
- Ownership of local tax process and requirements, including but not limited to processes GST remittances, state tax withholdings
- Work with global finance team on Accounts Payment requirements by processing payments, auditing and reporting requirements
- Additional duties as required
To be considered, you should have the following skills and experience;
- Minimum 5 years' PQE accountant
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to influence
- Knowledge and understanding of Canadian and United States tax requirements would be beneficial
- Deadline driven with excellent time management and attention to detail
- A seasoned leader with demonstrated strength in project management
- Experience in developing internal control processes for a growing business
This is a truly outstanding opportunity so apply now for immediate consideration.