Market leading manufacturing group based in Borehamwood Hertfordshire require an experienced Financial Controller/ Manager to work as part of a small friendly team is an exciting and challenging role for the right candidate who will have at least 8 years' relevant experience combined with excellent communication skills. They will be responsible for all financial and key administrative tasks which include management of the UK Finance and Admin team and financial reporting to both UK and Group. Reporting to the UK Managing Director and working closely with the Group Financial Director based in Europe, you will have the responsibility for all financial, accounting, HR,& cash control and key administrative tasks for the UK business. You will be in charge of the production of management accounts, forecasts and Group reporting to ensure overall company financial objectives are met. Main Activities
- Management of the UK Finance and Admin team (currently three direct reports
- plus part responsibility for shared PA and two reception staff).
- Preparation of management reporting budgets and forecasts for the UK business
- in both UK and Group reporting format.
- Preparation of financial reporting in both UK and Group reporting format (monthly
- and at Company year-end).
- Overall UK business financial control including Cash, Accounts Receivables,
- Accounts Payable and Payroll.
- Shared Control of HR function, including payroll and recruitment in coordination with the
- Group HR Director.
- Responsibility for Company Secretarial aspects including insurances, pensions
- and legal.
- Responsibility for Company vehicle fleet, landline and mobile telephones and
- landlord duties relating to tenants in our local rental properties (two in Borehamwood).
- Management of current ERP system and working with the IT team for a future implementation of ORACLE the system
The ideal candidate will :
- Be Qualified ACCA , CIMA or ACA who has trained in the profession and subsequently moved into a similar role with in commerce or industry ,preferably the manufacturing /engineering sector or similar .
- Have at least 8 years broad based experience in a Financial & Administrative Control position that has incorporated both HR and company secretarial responsibilities.
- Excellent communication skills and Fluency in French is highly desirable.
- Experience of dealing with Auditors and Actuaries will be an advantage
- Have knowledge of Group accounts and consolidations together with European IFRS standards and reporting requirements
- Excellent benefits include a competitive salary ,car , Bonus , pension ,healthcare and 25 days holiday