Lead Product Manager-SaaS-Portsmouth
Our client is a globally recognised Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business based in Portsmouth, who are currently looking for Lead a Product Manager to join the team. This market leader has fast become a category king in online lead generation through a multi-layered product offering. They have continued to grow despite the challenging landscape and there are no plans to slow down.
If you're an exceptional Product Manager with proven leadership experience and a strategic mindset, then read on!
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will lead the strategic vision of the businesses product department. You will ideate, create and execute a clear blueprint for ongoing success and company growth. You will be incredibly passionate about your craft, with a relentless ambition to create a world class department.Responsibilities
- Work directly with the board and key stakeholders to build out strategy.
- Leading a team of 2 product managers - providing vision, direction and day to day support.
- Drive the lifecycle (design, delivery, launch and post launch) of enhancements and working across other internal teams including customer success, designers and developers etc.
- Develop a deep understanding of current and future needs surrounding the product domain, that aligns to our vision and strategy.
- Maintain the product roadmap, and whilst maintaining a good understanding on business strategy and vision.
- Search out, identify and define new opportunities to drive improvements in Product and Customer Experience in alignment with the vision and strategy.
- Maintaining awareness on latest market trends (Technology, UGC, VoC, CX, SaaS), competitor intel and customer needs to identify opportunities for new products and enhancements.
- Championing and evangelising your product, enhancements and benefits to customers, internal teams and stakeholders with confidence.
- Motivating and building cohesion between stakeholders of all levels and communicating effectively to ensure buy-in to ensure product success.
If you want to be part of a fantastic team of a successful brand, please click apply now to submit your CV for consideration or contact the team at ABR Talent
- Minimum 5 years of product management experience, ideally across more than one product.
- Proven experience of leading Product Managers and being the 'go-to' product professional for a growth-minded business.
- Ideally, have experience in SaaS or MarTech product previously.
- Experience communicating up to key stakeholders and board members is essential.
- Passionate about building great products that deliver real value to customers and business alike.
- Ability to analyse and identify trends within customer data and optimising key conversion funnels.
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills.
- Experience of working with Design / UX / Technology teams to turn product requirements into solutions that meet user/customer needs.
- Previous Senior Product Manager, Product Manager, Product Owner, User Experience or Business Analyst experience is essential.