A market leading business have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join their Head Office finance team based in High Wycombe. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious ACCA or CIMA studier looking to join a large business offering excellent career development and full study support.
- Preparation of the monthly finance schedules and cash allocation to achieve consistency in the reporting of group numbers and ensure that robust and accurate numbers are produced.
- Prepare monthly cash reconciliations.
- Update actual spend in the period for circulation to the CFO and other key stakeholders.
- Support with forecasting and budgeting.
- Process lease additions, disposals and modifications.
- Supporting with projects, such as IFRS16 implementation.
- Assist the Senior Accountant with the preparation of statutory reporting disclosures.
- Support the wider financial accounts team and other ad hoc tasks as required by management
- Part qualified ACCA or CIMA
- Experience of month end accounting
- Strong Excel skills
- Analytical with excellent attention for detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with a 'can-do' attitude