Teacher of Business Studies| Education and Training | MPS | January 2021 | Kensington & Chelsea| Part Time Considered
Academics ltd are working with a Outstanding secondary school seeking a qualified Business Studies Teacher to teach Business up to BTEC Level 3. Business teachers looking for a new role for January 2021 should apply.
Salary: Main Pay Scale Contract type: Full Time Contract term: Long term required for: January 2021 Suitable for: Experienced teachers and NQT's
* An enthusiastic Business Teacher with the ability to teach across all of the key stages
* Passionate about Science with excellent subject knowledge
* Ambitious and committed to the very highest standards of student learning
* Keen to challenge and enthuse a variety of learners
* An excellent classroom practitioner with a drive for self-improvement and development
* Creative thinker with the ability to engage students across artistic mediums
About the Role:
* Business classes are taught in mixed ability groups from Year 7 upwards
* Business is popular especially at 6th form where BTEC & A-Level is also offered
* This is a long term contract
About the School:
* Consistently rated as Outstanding by Ofsted
* Established an excellent reputation within the local
* High standards of teaching and learning as well as student behaviour and conduct are positively set and enforced
* A strong commitment to staff's professional development and well being
* A team of highly motivated and talented teachers that work collaboratively to raise standards and secure achievement for all students.
* Overall, quite well behaved students that are keen to achieve and are respectful of their teachers.
* A well-resourced school and a stimulating environment that is conducive to high quality teaching and learning.
How to apply:
This is an urgent role to be filled. Shortlisting is still taking place and interviews are being arranged before and after the closing date of this advertisement. Please apply with your updated CV by clicking the link or emailing Daniel Uwaifo on email@example.com