Description Assistant Audit Manager - Audit Manager - Audit & Assurance, Audit, Assurance, Senior Associate Competitive Salary + Benefits
Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Want to be part of an international family whose vision is "To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day"? Then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you are in control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together. Our moto when it comes to career development is "Your Journey - Your Voice - Your Success ". Azets
We are a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisors operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 100 offices in the UK alone. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years and as we continue our growth journey. We are now looking to invest in our skills set even further! Our values are our motivations:
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We are looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more collectively. We are open minded and value everyone's contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. Does that sound like you? Requirements To get the job that you'll love:
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees are what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people's opinions. We are looking for someone who want to be more than just a team member, but who wants to join a family of likeminded individuals.
As a Manager in our Audit department, you will manage a portfolio of audit clients situated within our busy Aberdeen office. Your role will be a key part of developing a dedicated Audit offering within this office and will work closely with our Partners and other Audit teams across the country. You will have strong experience of working within practice and have exposure to the essential elements of client service and delivery. You will ideally be working within a Managerial capacity already and will be looking for an opportunity to build on your career within a firm which is small enough for you to make a difference but large enough to support your career growing. Benefits Why join Azets?
The relationship we have with our colleagues is of the upmost importance to us as a business. Your voice is important to us. Attracting and retaining the right people who will deliver the level of service that our clients expect is key to both ours and your success.
We offer training and development opportunities to all employees. In nurturing talent from all backgrounds, this helps us to grow our own and bring out the best in people. What's in it for you?
- Pension - Looking after your future self when it's time to step back and relax.
- Excellent annual leave + bank holidays - Time to focus on your family and what's important to you. Where will your precious time take you?
- Agile Working - We're on a mission to give you back your time.
- Life Assurance - 4 x times salary, our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
- Employee Benefits Portal - Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support not only for your professional qualifications but also for your personal goals and aspirations, so we can grow together.
- Opportunity to attend social events - Time to stop, pause and have fun.
- Career Coaching - Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the "Apply" button below. Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be an EU citizen or possess a current UK Tier 1 Visa and be eligible to take up full time, permanent employment. EU candidates must also demonstrate they are eligible to take up UK employment post-Brexit.