Maths Teacher - NQTs Welcome - January 2021 - £32,157-£49,279 per annum - Camden, North London
Our partnered school is looking for an excellent Maths Teacher for their department from January 2021. This is a dynamic school with an excellent reputation and one that any aspiring Maths Teacher would benefit from. Interviews are commencing from next week.
Are you a fully trained Maths Teacher or have you recently completed your teacher training and now looking for your perfect role from January 2021?
Is it important to work in a school that has an amazing support structure with an outstanding reputation to match?
Would you like to work with fantastic Senior Leaders and Teachers that have a deep passion for effective learning?
If you want to work alongside outstanding professionals delivering a high level of learning, then this is the Maths Teacher role for you. Sounding good? There is more.The School
An outstanding school based in Camden, delivering high-quality education for every student up to 18 years old. The aim is always to prepare their students for a developing world that values confident, well-educated, and ambitious individuals. This is a very happy school and a pleasure to work in with such enthusiastic children, committed staff and supportive parents and governors. Building on past successes, they continuously seek new challenges and opportunities to assist learners in reaching their full potential. The school ethos is simple - provide an education that meets the needs of young people, delivered in an educational environment that emphasises discipline and respect.The Department
The incredibly important subject that is Maths reaches excellent attainment levels annually in this school. The achievement levels for this department are exceptional and it comes from the highly gifted team and driven SLT; the passion is clear, and students always rate Mathematics high on their preferences throughout the school. Maths in this school is delivered across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5. The school produces hugely knowledgeable students and has always created students that go on to achieve in some of the UKs most reputable universities.The Promise
BFR are here to support you focus on what is important now as a Maths Teacher or Trainee Maths Teacher and we will take care of what is crucial from now - This is how we can assist:
- One application and one point of contact for this role as well an abundance of other schools and exciting opportunities
- Expert support with school insight, interview preparation and lesson planning
- Priceless knowledge on all schools to make an extremely well-informed decision on the right route to take
- Seamless and highly efficient service in offering roles only suited to you
- Handling the recruitment process from start to finish to alleviate stress and deliver the required result
The Next Step
- In depth support throughout the process and after successful placement
- £32,157-£49,279 per annum
- Outstanding working environment
- Permanent or Fixed Term contract
- Excellent school setting
- Talented and engaged learners
- Honest and insightful opportunity description
- Prepare your CV as well as a Personal Statement
- Click apply and begin your journey with BFR
- Alternatively, get in contact with the team at BFR on 0330 088 7846 or email email@example.com
We are looking forward to supporting you with this incredible Maths Teacher opportunity!