Our market leading client is looking to secure the services of a .NET Developer / E-commerce Software Developer to join their development team on a 12 months fixed-term contract.
As the .NET Developer/E-commerce Software Developer, you will be based in Milton Keynes / Remote and sit as part of the web application development team. You will be tasked to deliver imaginative solutions to business problems. The role entails analysis, systems development, support and maintenance of activities across the business. You will be expected to understand where practical solutions can be chosen to meet business change requirements and where a high quality focus will be required.Key responsibilities of a .Net Developer will include:
Skills & experience of a .Net Developer:
- Analyse business processes and requirements, both individually and as part of a team
- Produce documentation for new and existing processes, including process manuals Identify potential or actual issues in proposed, new or existing processes
- Provide estimates for work based on requirements analysis
- Adhere to the software development life cycle and development standards
- Deliver development effort according to analysis and estimates
- Support system and user testing effort
- Provide tier 2 support for production code
- Provide consultancy on your areas of business expertise to other developers
- You will have proven "hands on" experience in .Net Core, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- A knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
Our client is built on diversity. Their ambition is to build an inclusive culture where diversity is embraced, and everyone feels safe, respected, valued and able to thrive as part of a winning, engaged team.
As part of our recruitment process, you will be required to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK. Documentary evidence will be requested at the interview stage.