Credit Controller - Holywell - Permanent - Competitive Salary Your new company
Your new role
- A successful Engineering business with several sites across the UK.
- As the Credit Controller you will be responsible for the timely invoicing and collection of payments from various customers.
This will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Resolving queries with customers and internal managers
- Recording of financial transactions
- Creation of reports including debtors
- Managing a number of customer accounts (Over 50,000)
- Escalation where required
What you'll get in return
- You will require recent previous experience in a credit control / sales ledger role, where you have dealt with a large customer base
What you need to do now
- A competitive salary
- Company benefits
- Job security
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.