Change lives with us!
As a Care Assistant in Blackpool and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. You'll work in a variety of establishments in your area, including care homes and schools, and you'll get to enjoy the variety that each shift brings. You'll be providing dedicated support with personal care, clinical needs, meal preparation, social activities and any other services required.
You'll become a valued member of our workforce of over 9,500 health and social care workers and gain access to our exclusive employee perks. Read on to find out more. Flexi Pay!
Flexi Pay gives our healthcare staff the opportunity to gain instant access of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £12.18, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience under your belt and the right to live and work in the UK. If you don't yet have an up-to-date Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our training. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory. Apply today and you can start working within a week!