Location - Cheshire
* First Level Registration with the NMC
* Able to work independently
* Ability to comply with service level agreements, policies, procedures, competencies and CQC Care Standards
* Excellent Salary
* Car Allowance Scheme
* Clear Progression Structure
Responsible for, but not limited to the following:
* Administer therapies to patients in accordance with service specific protocols
* Telephone call and home visits in line with the companies Patient Support Programmes Making sure training records are up to date and supporting the clinical governance framework
* Ensuring the highest professional standards in data protection and confidentiality of patient, client and company data
Our client is a dedicated, national Homecare company with over 100 years combined expertise in design, development and delivery of homecare services for our patients, covering a wide range of medicines and therapy areas. They're looking for an experienced and dedicated Registered Nurse to join their team, covering the Cheshire area.
They've been working closely with the NHS and pharmaceutical companies to build a homecare service that removes the stress of dealing with treatment for both patients and carers.
If you require any more information, do not hesitate to get in touch with Ash at Nurse Seekers on more details.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.