Are you a qualified teacher seeking your next challenge?
LTF Recruitment are delighted to be working alongside one of our partner schools in the Nottingham area (NG8) who are seeking to appoint a KS2 Teacher to join the team. The role will be Full time starting in January 2021 (ASAP).
The main duties of this role will be:
- Managing a small group of teaching assistants and delegating them to work with children
- Working cohesively as part of a successful team
- Teaching phonics using the ReadWriteInc programme
- Following the school's behaviour and reward policies to encourage positive interaction
The school are looking for someone who:
- Holds QTS
- Has at least one years' primary experience
- Can differentiate planning to meet a range of needs
- Build excellent relationships with pupils, colleagues, and parents
To apply for the role, please send across your CV via the LTF application page