Our client is a leading organisation which is continuing to undergo growth and transformation having not been adversely impacted by Covid-19 and has made over 50 hires since March.
As part of their growth they are looking to hire a new member to their Platforms Team responsible for the ongoing development and management of their Azure cloud infrastructure, dev/ops environments and automation tools. The successful candidate will use their technical knowledge and skills to design and implement new solutions to the business, ensuring continuous improvements to their cloud infrastructure, dev/ops environments and automation tools.Responsibilities
- Continually develop and maintain an expert understanding of systems /services and their interaction with the business
- Build and support cloud infrastructure, dev/ops environments and systems automation, including eCommerce applications and supporting systems.
- Research and evaluate new technologies to increase the performance and security of the cloud infrastructure, dev/ops environments and automation processes.
- Work closely with the security team to deliver and maintain secure solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with occur within the cloud infrastructure, dev/ops environments and automation tools.
- Monitor, support and maintain the Cloud infrastructure and Dev/Ops environments in accordance with the Major Incident and Problem Management processes.
- Comply with all applicable UK and Ireland Data Protection and ePrivacy legislation and report non-compliances where identified to the Data Protection team.
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Azure cloud stack
- Ideally scripting knowledge i.e. Terraform, ARM, PowerShell, Bash
- Experience with Azure Dev/Ops
- Experience with Automation.
- Infrastructure-as-code and experience with CI/CD Pipelines
- Hosting technologies - CDNs, Load Balancers and WAFs
- Full Stack Infrastructure knowledge
- Windows Server 2012+
- Microsoft SCCM / Intune / Autopilot
- Cisco Meraki / Cisco firewalls
- Office 365
- Familiar in working in/managing a DevOps culture
- Strong understanding of ITIL processes
- Experience of cloud technologies
- Experienced in incident management and escalation processes
- Relevant Industry certification and/or demonstrable industry experience
- Must have worked on large infrastructure projects and solution engineering, not just provided BAU Infrastructure support.
£48,000 - £60,000 per annum (£60k - £70k Total Package)Benefits:
Annual Bonus (~15% payout) Annual Share Allocation, Share Save Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, 25 days holiday, 35 hour working week, product discounts & More!Term:
Ongoing Remote (Milton Keynes HQ 1 - 2 days per week)Note -
Due to Covid-19 restrictions this position will be interview and onboarded remotely. The successful candidate will work remotely for the foreseeable and will only be required to visit our client corporate offices in Milton Keynes 1 - 2 days per week once fully reopened.