Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently recruiting an interim Management Accountant for a business based in Pontypool. This position is a key role in the team and will be integral in driving the continued success of the finance function as a part of the wider business.
The role is on an ongoing temporary basis supporting positive company growth, through an extremely busy time of year. This role will be split between the office and WFH.Key Responsibilities
- Full production of the management accounts
- Assist with the financial year-end process
- Supporting the FC with daily duties
- Post Monthly Accruals and Prepayments
- Budget preparations
- Identifying cost savings
- Manage the fixed asset register
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA, Part- Qualified or QBE
- Previous experience in a financial/year-end accountant role
- Up-to-date knowledge of accountancy principles and legislation
- Ability to work autonomously or with minimal supervision
- £17.00 - £22.00 per hour + holiday pay
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: -notice.