£(phone number removed) + Training & Progression + Pension + 33 Days Holiday
Excellent opportunity for a data analyst, looking for a route into management, with strong skills in SQL and some knowledge of Python and R to join a highly motivated team working with cutting edge technologies in a great environment.
Through this period a lot of companies have struggled, however through working with a range of key clients in key industries this company and continuing to grow. They are currently entering an exciting phase of their development as they laugh the new generation of their products.
In this role, you will be working onsite, 5 days a week, in a small but dedicated team and be put on a management scheme, overtime you will be expected to manage the other members whilst overseeing the day to day operations. You will be creating transaction reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, whilst ensuring all new products have been through the correct reporting process.
The ideal candidate will be a Data Analyst or Data Manager with strong skills using SQL, whilst also having some experience in using R and Python.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting stable company with great plans for expansion. This will offer direct routes into management and over a longer timeframe, directorship. Further training in languages such as R and Python will be provided onsite.
* Part of a small team that offers progression.
* The candidate will be put on a management scheme
* Manage a small team and oversee the day to day operations
* 5 days a week, in the office.
* Creating/analysing/maintaining reports, based on client needs.
* Establish a new data centre
* Experienced Data Analyst or Data Manager
* Have a degree in the relevant field
* Knowledge of Python and R
* Have strong knowledge in using SQL
* Experience in creating Data centres
* Experience in leadership/mentoring