Robert Half are currently recruiting a Finance Manager with a growing organisation based in Devizes on a permanent basis. This role will be pivotal in supporting the management team with all financial matters as well as being responsible for non-finance duties including office and facilities management.Role
This role will be responsible for a broad range of duties including:
- Management accounts preparation.
- Financial reporting and presentation to the leadership team.
- Reviewing of financial processes, systems and policies.
- Reviewing of administrative processes and systems.
- Act as a member of the leadership team and also as company secretary.
- Office and facilities management.
- Support with budgeting and cash flow forecasting.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in an SME in a broad finance role encompassing finance and/or HR, office management, facilities management. You will be a team player and be comfortable with being responsible for a range of duties across various teams, whilst also being the sole person responsible for the finance department. You will have a recognised finance qualification (AAT, ACCA, CIMA or ACA are all considered) and have 10+ years experience of working in finance. You will have strong communication skills and be comfortable with partnering across the business and presenting to the leadership team.Salary & Benefits
- £35,000 - £45,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 36.5 hour working week
- Home working available 2 days a week post covid.
- Pension contribution.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: -notice.