HM1132 - Advanced Clinical Practitioners Nurse OR Paramedic - Based Fareham
Full-time - salary up to £92,130Working midnight to 8am Monday to Friday (base rate + unsocial enhancements)
Part-time salary up to £79,30
Working 3 nights a week 8pm to 8am (base rate + unsocial enhancements
As an Advanced Nurse Practitioner OR Paramedic, you will be working as part of a team providing an efficient integrated urgent care service to our patients with a caring and respectful disposition.
Working independently via telephone, through face to face consultations or home visits, you will be accountable for delivering safe,
clinical decision-making and expert care to a high standard.
Acting within your professional boundaries, your duties (or part) of the patient journey including initial history taking, clinical assessment, diagnosis, treatment, prescribing and evaluation of their care.
Candidate Key Skills
* Qualified non-medical prescriber
* Registered with NMC / HCPC
* Experience working in a primary care and /or urgent care setting
* Have at least three years post qualified
* Competent at taking a clinical history face to face and on the telephone,
* excluding red flags and undertake a physical examination of the patient for patients
* presenting with undifferentiated conditions
* Good clinical skills in assessment, diagnosis, and management of acute Primary care
* Be able to clear an enhanced DBS check and be authorised to work in the EEC
* Through telephone clinical assessment, obtain a relevant and sequential history of the presenting complaint to determine a working diagnosis.
* Formulate a management plan for the patient, using other sources of healthcare professionals (such as GP or Pharmacists) if required to support diagnosis or next course of action.
* Prescribe medication as required within your clinical competence.
Recognise the need and initiate emergency treatment to save life or to safeguard the interests of the patient and refer to emergency services when appropriate ·
* To be professionally and legally responsible and accountable for all aspects of clinical decision making within your clinical competence