Macildowie are supporting a Leicestershire business who require a temporary Financial/Project Accountant to assist them for a minimum of 6mnths on a fixed term contract, to be their Finance Lead as they transition from their current finance system to SAP.
As Project Accountant, you will be providing support to the Finance Director, wider Finance team and SAP Project Manager to ensure a successful transition from their current finance system to SAP goes as smoothly as possible with minimal disruption to the wider finance function.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Accountability for reconciliation of financial information to general ledger
- Support with quarter and year end reporting requirements
- Provide regular updates to other project leads as required
- Extensive SAP knowledge is essential
- Having a strong accounting and Finance background is a given
- Proven experience of building relationships, both internally and externally
- Be an excellent communicator, both verbally and written
- Strong Excel skills
- Previous involvement in systems implementation and/or projects
If you are available at short notice and have both the accounting and recent SAP experience required, please get in touch!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.