We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to join our highly skilled and knowledgeable team within Axelos as a Senior Product Manager. You would be responsible for taking our portfolio of Best Practice frameworks to the next level of success-developing compelling propositions that ensure wide adoption among senior audiences, new sectors and markets. You will be responsible for the success of the key products related to our best practice, including certifications and publications.
This role has the potential to be based remotely, there will be occasional travel to client sites and our London office so a willingness to travel would be required.
AXELOS is an exciting and dynamic company with globally recognised brands in the field of Best Practice Management. A joint venture between Capita and the Cabinet Office, AXELOS has ambitious plans and is looking for like-minded individuals to join our growing team
We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible.What you will be doing:
What we are looking for:
- Defining the vision, purpose, positioning, key elements and differentiators that make an AXELOS Best Practice product
- Defining and managing the Best Practice product roadmap, focusing on new opportunities and maintaining relevance of our existing portfolios
- Leading the Best Practice Innovation function, driving the development of compelling new propositions that solve business problems for our customers
- Ensure strong ROI for any product development investment, through ownership of the portfolio P&L, annual Business Plan, investment request and business case processes
- Driving a strategic view of content development to ensure our portfolios are supported by appropriate thought leadership materials, to promote awareness and adoption of best practice
- Balancing the push and pull from the other key product functions-Digital and Value Added Services -ensuring their requirements are prioritised on the Best Practice roadmap and vice versa
About Capita Learning:
- Demonstrated experience managing a solution-based product portfolio -vision, proposition development, launch and lifecycle management
- Strong commercial acumen alongside P&L management experience
- Understanding of Best Practice frameworks and methodologies, and their use within consultancy and end-user organisations
- Previous line management experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of one of the following sectors; education, training, professional qualifications (e.g. ACA/CIPD etc.. accreditation)
- Analytical and data driven
Capita Learning is a leader in Learning and Development Transformation. Our expertise covers everything from strategic learning consultancy to managed learning services, curriculum design and training delivery to digital and competency management. We also specialise in apprenticeships and pre-employment programmes. You'll be joining a team who are passionate about innovation and who take pride in making learning and training the best experience possible.What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you. If you have any questions you'd like to ask before applying, you can contact .
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.