This client is looking for an Account manager. This small independant business and is growing very quickly and so they are in need of a candidate who has worked as an Account Manager within the marketing sector.
Their port folio of clients range from global organisation to SME's,covering all their individual re-branding and digital marketing solutions.
This role will allow you to work with each client and their needs are unique, you will need to be able to think quickly, respond to many different requests professionally and timely and be the friendly, reliable contact they need. Main responsibilities
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of all projects(Web design, development, and smaller one projects, such as design for print and digital.
- Clearly communicate the progress on weekly/fortnightly calls
- Prepare reports on project status twice weekly for the Managing Director
- Collaborate with the Managing Director to identify and grow opportunities
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Solid experience with project software such as Asana and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in social media marketing or email marketing
- A keen interest in developing the company social media presence by taking ownership of curating, planning and posting to the company account
- Interest in writing some company blogs and website content
- Experience in WordPress CMS with an interest in maintaining the company website.
If this role sounds like something you would be able to make your own, please apply on-lineCurrent restrictions mean that this role is WFH, but it will become a full-time, office-based appointment when allowed. Therefore, applications should only be made if you live within a daily commutable distance. We do not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.We act as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.