Developer (C#)Ulster - Northern IrelandContract 3 MonthsRate = Competitive
My client are a leading consultancy who are on the lookout for empierced C# Developers to work on one of their key customer accounts based in Ulster. You will be responsible for making significant contribution to and reviews project and quality plans for large-scale solutions.As a C# Developer you will...
What do we want from you?
- Produces high quality solutions and documentation, through the use of a structured approach, for problems with a high complexity.
- Makes a significant contribution to and reviews project and quality plans for large-scale solutions
- Designs or undertakes impact analysis of medium to large scale solutions or partial solutions.
- May be the principle Design Authority on small to medium projects/services
- May manage a team including resourcing, performance management, coaching etc.
- Plays lead role in preparing for and gaining sign off of proposals/change requests
- Responsible for the design, creation, testing and documenting of new and amended programs from supplied specifications in accordance with agreed standards.
- The provision of application maintenance and support services, either directly to users of the applications or to service delivery functions
If this is of interest, then apply today for immediate consideration! Please note that this role will be remote currently given the current guidelines, but it will be based onsite in Ulster when it's safe to do so.
- Strong C# Developer with experience of Agile delivery
- Experience working across multiple work streams
- Strong experience in API/Interface Development
- Ability to work in fast paced development environments
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91331287