My client is looking for a Year 1 teacher, with Phonics screening experience who can take the curent Year 1 class through to July. The teachers in Year 1 build on the strong start the children receive in EYFS and this is shown as the children consistently achieve standards well above national standards.
The recent Ofsted report for the school was Good.
The successful candidates should;
• Support the Catholic ethos of our school
• Be a good to outstanding practitioner, able to motivate children
• Be innovative, creative, and forward thinking
• Have high expectations of children of all groups and abilities.
We can offer;
• A strong Catholic ethos
• A friendly, happy school that lives by its motto,
• Happy children with exemplary standards of behaviour;
• Supportive parents, Academy Council and parish community
• A strong commitment to continuous professional development Applications are invited from qualified teaching professionals who can share their enthusiasm, faith, skills, and passion for making a difference to learning outcomes.
Practising Catholics are particularly welcome though the position is not exclusive. Candidates would be expected to be sympathetic to the Catholic ethos and actively support our Mission Statement.
Please get in touch ASAP if you are interested in the above post