A well-known Media group is seeking a highly ambitious Finance Analyst/Finance Business Partner to join its global HQ based in The City.
To be considered for this hugely exciting job opportunity you must meet the following criteria:
- Provision of non-financial and financial analysis to key stakeholders in the UK & overseas to deliver high impact insights that lead to improved customer focused decisions.
- Support the Stakeholders to identify issues and opportunities for the Digital Business Unit.
- Preparation, evaluation and interpretation of consistent management information and KPIs from multi-platform sites including YouTube Analytics, Snapchat and other Social Media.
- Support with ad-hoc financial modelling, reporting and presentations when required.
- Act as a Business Partner and build strong relationships with various teams across the company.
- Supporting business modelling and strategy through the combining of internal analysis with external and commissioned research.
- Perform gap analysis on business performance, customer experience and product delivery.
- Develop, monitor and improve current management reporting in-conjunction with the key stakeholders.
- Liaise with all non-Finance staff in the UK and overseas offices.
- Tracking ROI of Digital Content
- Be the go-to Analyst for any Digital requests.
This is a phenomenal chance to join a well known Media business - working in a highly visible and progressive role, within a vibrant, forward-thinking business.
- 1:1/2:1 degree educated
- Part or Newly Qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent
- Strong analytical/commercial finance background - ideally with business partnering exposure
- Digital/E-Comm exposure desirable
- Financial modelling and/or BI software exposure desirable
- Highly ambitious, polished, with impeccable communication skills
- Outgoing, engaging, with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- Warm, friendly, with a great sense of humour!
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please click here.