A well established, family run company in Carmarthen is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join them as they continue to grow to support with online presence, advertising and all things digital.
You'll be at the heart of driving marketing campaigns for all products and services.
An important cog in the marketing wheel, you'll be expected to be involved at all levels, including drafting press releases, updating the websites and all social media platforms.
You'll be creative in organising promotional events
This job is full of variety and you'll need to be able to turn your hand to a multitude of tasks. As the Marketing Assistant your regular to do list includes some of the below
- Organising market research
- Writing press releases and designing the art work for publication.
- Arranging promotional events
- Assessing the results of a marketing campaign
- Writing reports and analysing data
- Helping to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns therefore extensive knowledge on SEO is essential
- Writing online content including blogs for various websites within the organisation
- Communicating with clients
- Helps maintain social media accounts for brands, products, or services
What do you need;
- At least 2+ years' experience working in marketing or advertising role
- Have excellent communication skills, written & verbal
- Are a strong team player
- Good organisational skills
- Can work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Extensive working knowledge of WordPress
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
What you will get in return
- Competitive salary up to 30K
- 28 days Holiday including bank holidays
- Discount on purchases
- Free parking
- Chance to join a growing family run company