Digital Marketing Manager
Our client is based in Farnborough and are a forward-thinking, innovative heat engineering firm that specialises in the installation, servicing and upgrade of gas boilers to hydrogen fuel cells across both domestic and small commercial operations. Due to increased growth and ambitious plans for the future they now need a Digital Marketing Manager (on a fixed term five-month contract) to help push their website and digital footprint to a new level.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities include:
- Creating and implementing the overall company digital marketing plan.
- Creating, designing and developing websites, YouTube channels, and other social media outlets as necessary.
- Writing, posting and ensuring all social media activity is up to-date, highly engaging and on-message.
- Creation and editing of video content.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns including SEO and PPC and analyse and report on results.
- Generation of internal reports summarising communication achievements.
Ultimately this is a stand-alone marketing role and as such the successful Digital Marketing Manager must be prepared for the implementation of a variety of communication projects and be capable of driving them to completion.
Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate some (not necessarily all) of the following:
- A successful history of website design and creation.
- A working knowledge of a variety of social media platforms (for example; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest).
- Some experience/knowledge of PPC, SEO, Google Adwords & Analytics.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills and an eye for detail.
In return a salary of 30k-32k per annum is provided for the role of Digital Marketing Manager. For further information please apply below.