Job Description*** NEW AND IMPROVED PAY RATES ***Due to continued growth & expansion, Alina Homecare - Disability Support require Full & Part Time Learning Disability & Complex Care Support Workers to join our exciting new team in Bournemouth.
At Alina Homecare - Disability Support we provide supported living and domiciliary care services to adolescents and young adults with Learning Disabilities, complex needs and mental health and our goal is to promote independence. Our employees are as important as the people we care for.
You are individuals with different needs and aspirations too and we respect that, we are proud that our Support Workers feel valued as staff members and we never forget to say Thanks for all your hard work!Responsibilities and DutiesSocial Activities
- Accompanying people to medical appointments, day and activity centres, shopping, and social eventsPractical Support
- Domestic tasks such as laundry, cleaning, tidying, preparing and cooking meals, and grocery shoppingPersonal Care
- Help with getting up and getting ready for the day and settling in for the night, washing, bathing, and toileting.
You will be supporting our clients in our new supported living package in Charminster, Bournemouth#proudtoknowacarer #bethatcarerBenefits
Qualifications and Skills
- Contracted Hours (to reassure you that you will have a constant regular wage)
- Part time / full time / weekday / weekend / morning / evening work available
- Career development - Alina Care Assistant Ambassador Scheme
- Local work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Paid holiday
- Free induction training
- Regular paid Support Worker refresher training
- Opportunity to study for Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Exclusive care assistant employee discounts on your favourite brands helping you make great savings!
- Exceptional support from our office staff and existing Support Workers
- Competitive leasing deals on new cars for you, your family & friends
At Alina Homecare we pride ourselves that our services are staffed with our own employees and we do not use agencies, this ensures consistency for our clients and staff.
- Caring attitude
- Experience of working with clients with Challenging Behaviour would be advantageous
- Good communication skills
- Respectful towards others
- Empathetic and understanding
- Passion for helping others
- Drivers licence and vehicle
All roles are subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK and are subject to DBS and Referencing Checks (Free)
Homecare / Healthcare / Support Worker / Care Assistant / Care Worker / Carer / Learning Disability / Domiciliary / Community Support / Complex Care / Mental Health / Personal Care / Bournemouth / Town Centre / Charminster / Winton / Kinson / Southbourne / Dorset