A specialist global IT and technology organisation, based in Oldham, are looking to recruit an experienced Project Accountant to assist them during an extremely busy period.The Role and Responsibilities of the Project Accountant position will include:
The successful individual will;
- Reviewing and improving procedures and controls.
- Integration of other business units from within the group.
- Investigating ways to improve monthly reporting efficiencies.
- Providing quality financial analysis and insightful commentaries and recommendations to the group.
- Ad hoc analysis and provision of financial advice as required to support the finance team, decision-making and monitoring of financial performance.
- Be ideally CIMA / ACCA qualified or QBE and overseas equivalent
- Have strong excel and systems skills
- Prior experience of using an ERP will be beneficial
- Be available at short notice
If you would like to apply for this Project Accountant role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Walters People on or .