JOB: Supply TeacherTYPE: Daily Supply, Long Term and Permanent LOCATION: Tower Hamlets Secondary school supply teachers required.
Reed are currently recruiting for the very best Secondary teachers who are wholeheartedly committed to making a real difference in the education of children. Your role would be primarily to provide cover for sickness and course cover.
This is an opportunity for an experienced secondary school teacher to work flexible hours whilst still being able to do the job they love. You will benefit from working in several different schools gaining valuable experience and networking. Furthermore, these roles will all be local to you which is perfect if you want to minimise that commute.
If you are personable and want the flexibility to pursue hobbies or other interests, then this is definitely the role for you.Responsibilities:
The Benefits for working with Reed:
- A good understanding of subject material is pivotal
- Behavioural management within a classroom is a must
- Promote positive outcomes through creative engagement with students
- You must ensure that the lesson outcomes are met
- Clear communication of lesson objectives and learning outcomes is essential
- A high level of professionalism is always required in the classroom and around the school
Please apply now for immediate consideration. All candidates who register with Reed Education will have two years' worth of references and will be to have a DBS check completed. All offers by Reed Education are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
- Competitive pay rates
- Education specialist consultant dedicated to supporting you throughout your journey
- Free expert interview advice
- Recommend a friend vouchers up to £100