WendyB is partnering with an exceptional organisation providing high quality services to the Health and Social Care sector. Together we are recruiting for a brand new lead-generating Marketing Manager to take the business to the next level.
You will already have experience in developing and delivering sustainable growth in an organisation, planning and delivering successful marketing campaigns for new business using digital marketing techniques as well as offline including PR and use of local media. Clients are elderly, some vulnerable, plus their families so our marketing and business development must be sensitive to this.What the Marketing Manager will be doing:
The right Marketing Manager will be:
- Love what you do and be an ambassador of the employer's brand
- Define, develop and drive forward marketing strategies and campaigns across all platforms to support business growth
- Build and maintain relationships within a network of people and organisations who refer both clients and recruits
- Lead promotional and community engagement activity
- Engage with CareGivers and key stakeholders from across the business to gain market intelligence and help bring their ideas to life
- Using research and lead generation tools including Internet sources such as social media and business media.
- Plan digital marketing campaigns including web, SEO, email, social media and display advertising
- Maintain the client's social media presence across all digital channel
- Build an online audience
- Analysis and presentation of marketing results
- Effective website management and web-based marketing that allows the business to generate leads
- Someone who is passionate about the social care sector and who shares the same client values and visions in delivering the very best service.
- An ambitious self-starter, who has a growth mindset and has worked previously in a standalone Marketing role for an SME
- An articulate and well-presented influencer
- Experienced in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords and Social Media campaigns
- Strong knowledge across all digital channels
- A fantastic team member who enjoys working collaboratively with a highly engaged management team
- Comfortable with a blend of remote and office working
This is a new, full time, permanent opportunity. Salary up to £40k pa (depending on experience), free parking, pension, great offices, potential for bonus and a fun working environment.