(PPC, Paid Media, Google Ads, Search & Display, Google Shopping, Facebook, Instagram, Microsoft ads)
- Leading Creative Agency
- London City (remote for now)
My client is a specialist, award-winning digital agency famed for designing, building, maintaining, optimising and promoting websites with our unique MIND approach.Job Description:
They are hiring a full-time Paid Media / PPC specialist who will be responsible for day to day management of client ad accounts across multiple networks including Google Ads (search & display), Google shopping, Facebook, Instagram, Microsoft Ads and LinkedIn.
The Paid Media / PPC specialist's role will be to ensure all new and existing client strategies are being executed, developed and improved on to the highest possible standard. The Paid Media / PPC specialist is responsible for ensuring client objectives are met along with the department's goals.
They will identify opportunities for growth, optimise client campaigns. You will have at least 2 years experience in managing PPC campaigns across Google search & Facebook and be hungry to keep learning new ad networks and strategies. Day to day tasks will include:
- Creating client strategies and timelines based on the client's needs and budgets.
- Management of client PPC campaigns across a number of ad networks Google Ads (search & display), Google shopping, Facebook, Instagram, Microsoft Ads and LinkedIn.
- Analysing campaign performance
- Day to day campaign optimisation including bid adjustments, negative keywords & placements,
- Keyword & audience research
- Competitor analysis
- Reporting on campaign performance
- Communicating with client stakeholders and the cross-departmental agency team.
- Attention to Detail. Thorough in accomplishing a task with concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a file.
- Calm under pressure. Maintains stable performance under pressure or stress.
- Flexibility/adaptability. Adjusts quickly to challenging priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Logical reasoning. Able to understand, analyse and evaluate arguments.
- Organisation and planning . Plans, organizes, schedules and budgets in an efficient manner. Focuses on Key priorities
- Pro-activity . Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the agency.
- Strategic thinking/adaptability. Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
- Team Player . Reaches out to peers and cooperates with team to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Technological Affinity. Comfortable with and can use current technologies.
- Work ethic. Possesses strong willingness to work hard to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- 2+ years experience managing PPC accounts across Google Ads search, Facebook & ideally one other network from the following - Google Display, Instagram, LinkedIn.
- Demonstrable track record in delivering PPC campaigns with proven success.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to be able to communicate effectively with all levels within the business.
- Extensive hands-on management experience of digital media through daily bid optimisation, landing page analysis, campaign performance metrics (impressions, ROI, CTR, CPL, CPA, quality scores, auction insights) spend across many campaigns.
- Knowledge of tracking systems and Google analytics.
- Strong analytical / reporting skills with an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Team player with personal characteristics that engender trust and confidence.