Digital Marketing Executive - 3 days p week - £35,000 pro rata so £21,000 for 3 days + bens - Ripley Derbyshire
We are looking for an experienced B2B Digital Marketing Executiveto assist in the planning, execution, and optimisation of our online marketing efforts.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will join a small team who are responsible for the overall marketing and promotion of the Building Products business. You will be a digital all-rounder with at least 2 years' experience working with CMS (Drupal ideally), Social Media, SEO, PPC and GDN.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaigns.Responsibilities
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to drive lead generation, customer acquisition and customer retention
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.)
- Launch optimised online adverts through Google Ads etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimisation etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organise their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with the Product Liaison Executive to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with third party agencies
Flexibility in working hours is essential.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Ads and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills