A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and driving long term revenue growth. Our Sales and Marketing Generalist - Practice Support team focuses on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell PwC's brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluate our pricing strategies in the marketplace.We have identified the need for an experienced Digital Studio Manager, as a fixed term contract, to deliver and manage our digital design needs across the firm. As a hands on digital designer you will lead, fellow designers and agency support to help shape key deliverables across a wide variety of channels. The role focuses across 3 core areas UX/UI, Video & Motion Graphics and Social Media. You'll be creating and managing content across these 3 areas to provide best in class deliverables for the firm. You'll be supporting the development and implementation of the firm's sales and marketing strategy and in particular to deliver, revenue, growth and enhance the PwC brand.
You will be based in our London office, the role reports into the Creative and Visual Lead based in London. The team helps shape PwC's creative design needs, which are widening in their scope and the use of new digital channels to attract new audiences of both client facing and internal work.
As a multi-skilled digital designer you'll be well skilled to create impactful campaigns across different channels crafting the user experience, narrative to bring our campaigns to life. You'll bring new insights, knowledge of current trends, creative ideas and challenge our people to produce work to the highest standards. No creative challenge will be too much for you and you'll lead designers to help push the PwC brand into new digital spaces. As a key part of the team you'll be expected to deal with senior stakeholders and sell ideas and manage clients and projects to the highest standards.
This hands on role will play a key part within the Creative Centre of Excellence and part of PwC's in-house creative team within the Sales and Marketing function. A core team of 35 people, including designers, video producers and project managers delivering highly creative design solutions to the UK and global firms.
You will work as part of a wider creative and visual team and work in unison with fellow design managers to drive creative standards across the group. Sharing knowledge, resources, experience, processes, creative ideas and suggestions across the group. You will work to find creative and ways of working improvements within all pillars of the creative and visual team.About the role
- Your work will be split across 3 key areas UX/UI, Video & Motion Graphics and Social Media. Creating, managing, expertise across these 3 areas within the design and within the firm.
- You will be responsible for leading other designers, of various experience levels, ensuring you drive the quality of the creative work produced, challenge ideas and develop designers. .
- You will be taking briefs from clients, challenging and questioning clients as appropriate. Able to discuss appropriate options for design and advising clients of best use of graphics whilst adhering to brand guidelines.
- You will be required to work using PwC and client branded guidelines and have relevant experience to solve creative problems within an established brand infrastructure.
- You will have excellent attention to detail, written, verbal and interpersonal skills in order to develop and maintain strong internal and external relationships with key clients and contacts from all levels of PwC.
- Proven UX/UI experience across multiple platforms, including emails, web and products. Able to prototype and work within CMS systems.
- Proven experience in creating videos and motion graphics across a range of channels.
- Experience of managing and designing in 3rd platforms such as Foleon, Powtoon, Splash or similar platforms an advantage.
- Evidence of producing campaigns / content across social media platforms. Showcasing ability to optimise across each channel though video and animation.
- You will be skilled in the complete Adobe Creative Suite. An expert in After Effects, Premier Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop, Rush and XD. Experience of PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and using GSuite (Slides, Sites and Docs) an advantage.
- Outstanding conceptual and digital design skills and an ability to demonstrate and apply a sound knowledge of the firm's corporate identity. You will also need to see projects through and have your own design projects.
- Proven ability and experience of working as part of a high volume design team and influencing behaviour to deliver positive outcomes.
- The role will suit someone who is calm under pressure, highly organised and methodical and able to make informed decisions rapidly and accurately.
- A solid experience of integrated business campaigns is essential as your work will cover digital, video and event design delivering brand / marketing collateral across B2B audiences.
- You'll have excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workload and handle several tasks at once within given deadlines and suggesting possible solutions.
- Experience within the creative industry and / or a relevant qualification.