Brand Communications Manager (Maternity Cover)
Background and purpose of the post:
The Brand Communications Manager is the gatekeeper of protecting the Malvern College Family of schools' reputation. To fulfil this role you will show flair, creativity and be detail orientated in delivering powerful marketing campaigns which raise awareness and the profile of a Malvern College education.
You will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the brand across all school initiatives and communications.
You will be responsible for relevant parent, stakeholder and competitor insight and will work closely with internal and external stakeholders across the Malvern College Family of Schools to ensure consistent brand articulation.
An output of your work will be the delivery of brand marketing communications which drive successful outcomes and enhance the parent journey.
• Using insight and research to support the development of the Malvern College brand both in the UK and internationally
• Production of brand guidelines, style guides and templates across the Malvern College Family of Schools
• Monitor the effectiveness and implementation of brand guidelines across the Malvern College Family of Schools
• Marketing and brand guidance and support in the delivery of marketing campaigns to our associated prep schools and wider family of schools
• Manage the brand communications plan for Malvern College (Main School). Responsible for planning and execution of all brand communications, media relations and campaigns
o Formulate and implement PR strategies, online and offline, including management of external resource
o Online forums such as Muddy Stilettos
o Oversee prospective parent communications
• Working with Digital Marketing Manager in content production for website and social media
• Maintenance of Malvern College (Main School) prospectus
• Production and delivery of associated colateral as required (for example scholarship brochure, sports brochure, Arts brochure, Sixth Form brochure)
• Support the Marketing Engagement Manager in delivering a first class engagement strategy and events programme
• Work as part of a wider team in both marketing and admissions to achieve recruitment targets.
Location: Malvern, Worcestershire WR14 3DF
Job Type: This is a temporary contract to cover maternity leave
Hours: 37.5 hours per week.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Closing Date: 9 December 2020
Interview Date: w/c 14 December 2020
Malvern College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its pupils and expects all employees to share this commitment. Employees must, at all times, have regard to the need to safeguard and promote the welfare of children in line with the provisions of the Children Act 2004 (as amended) and Keeping Children Safe in Education (as amended) and be fully aware of, and understand, the duties and responsibilities that apply to their role in relation to these requirements. All employees must attend appropriate training in accordance with College and local Safeguarding Board stipulations.
It should be noted that the above list of duties and responsibilities is not necessarily a complete statement of the duties of the post. It is intended to give an overall view of the position and should be taken as guidance only.
You will be required to provide proof of your identity, right to work in the UK and qualifications during the selection process.
Malvern College exists to provide a quality all round education for pupils aged 13 - 18 and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Candidates must be prepared to undergo child protection screening and an Enhanced DBS check.