This employer are a fast-growing business and due to continued growth, they are now looking to recruit an SEO manager to join their small team.
You will be responsible for creating and delivering an innovative SEO strategy for their LED Lighting brand. This is a key role for the business and this is the opportunity to really make an impact on this companies growth.
- Planning & implementing the SEO, link building & content strategy
- Developing & implementing SEO processes and procedures to improve website performance
- Tracking website performance & reporting results to management
- Copywriting & content creation ensuring all website content is SEO focused, on-brand and engaging
- Competitor & Market analysis
- They would prefer a minimum 3 years' hands-on SEO experience within an eCommerce business
- Experience with Magento platform
- Exceptional on-site and off-site strategic and tactical knowledge
- Technically and analytically minded
- Advanced working knowledge of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Search Console, Screaming Frog, MOZ, Ahref or SEMRush
- Preferably have a degree-level qualification, (or similar) in digital marketing
- Have excellent attention to detail
You will be paid a highly competitive salary of between £32,500 - £37,500 (negotiable), you will be treated very well and become part of a small, yet friendly team. Their offices are located in Birkenhead with less than a 5-minute walk to train stations and bus stops. Liverpool city centre is under 10 minutes away.
They also offer free parking and regular cake & coffee.
Their offices are based near Hamilton Square, Birkenhead, Wirral. To apply please provide a covering letter and CV. Please note that covering letters MUST be included within your CV as these cannot be accepted or sent separately.