An Outstanding school in central Manchester has asked Simply Education to help them recruit for a KS3 and KS4 Maths Teacher. This position is due to start in January 2021 for 6 months with a potential of a permanent contract for the right candidate.
You will be joining a strong team of very happy teachers who enjoy the positive working environment. The staff have been working together for many years and the school have a slow turnover of teachers, as a result the pupils have benefited from the continuity of some outstanding, committed teachers.
This will be a great opportunity for any teacher to work alongside some fantastic teachers who will support you in a very rewarding role.
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Be confident and have experience teaching Key Stage 3 and 4
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Online registration
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
If you feel you are the right person for this role, please apply with your most updated CV and a member of the team will be in touch.