Software Development Team Lead
£55,000 + bonus + 5% pension
Interaction IT are proud to be partnering with a leading growth web-based business in the West Yorkshire area.
As part of their continued success and an increase in development hires of almost 100%, which takes them to 17+ developers in the last 12 months. My client has immediate requirements for a Team Lead or Development Manager, to assist with and manage a small of Mid-Level and Senior PHP developers.
You will be responsible for 'hands on' design, development, code reviews and maintenance of one of my clients international finance systems. You will also be involved with redeveloping the architecture and design, to increase scalability and bring this back up-to-date.
· At least 12 months experience in a team lead or management position with excellent technical presentation and system testing skills
· You will be passionate about programming and web development, keeping up to date with changes in technology, with backend PHP skills and Vue.JS on the frontend
· You will have strong MySQL knowledge and experience of working with large datasets
· You will be responsible for conducting code reviews and recommend improvements
· Knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS (desirable)
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead and manage a team on an international project, to further develop new skills, working within a family-friendly environment, casual dress code, competitive salary and bonus reviews, 5% company pension scheme and free parking on-site.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please call me confidential on to discuss the role requirements in more detail. Alternatively, submit interested CVs to .