Who are we?
Super-fast-growing (+85% year to date) software agency specialising in ERP and e-comm platforms.
We exist to simplify & accelerate retail business.
We build integrations between some of the world's best-known brands eg Amazon, Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce, QuickBooks, Xero, Walmart, Bill.com, Brightpearl, Dear, Unleashed ... we have over 100 prebuilt connectors and demand is climbing fast.
We are fully remote working across, the UK, India and Canada. I had to say London as location but it could be ANYWHERE that can handle UK/US time zones.Who do we need?
We need someone to join us who can help manage the co-ordination, governance and delivery of our portfolio of projects (100+), ensuring on-time delivery & a quality that delights our clients.
We have invested in Teamwork and have very inconsistent adoption & not full exploitation anyhow, meaning we are not being as efficient as possible managing our pipeline. We need an get us back on track and then keep us there!Who are you?
You are a talented Project Manager with at least 5 years' experience working on demanding, complex software projects - many of them running concurrently - not just one big SAP launch, you've handled the PMO for dozens of in-flight projects & you've kept calm and delivered well.
You should be grounded in commercial operations, understanding business interdependencies and have excellent experience of working both with our clients' business teams and our in-house technical people.
You have energy and drive & can bring people with you because you set clear goals, communicate well and demand excellence around you. And then you celebrate it with your team.Personal Competencies
- Attention to detail, with a knack for planning and organisation
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Flexibility to keep up with shifting priorities
- Creative problem-solving skills - sleeves rolled-up attitude
- Empathetic mindset that assumes the best of people
- Ability to navigate conflict with a calm attitude
- Confidence presenting to a group
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and easily - we use Slack, Zoom, Teamwork, G-Suite, Loom
- Clear and honest written and verbal communication skills
What do we offer?
- Understanding of ERP and ecommerce so that you're familiar with our world
- Extensive use of Project Management Software & ability to ensure adoption
- PRINCE2 or equivalent or indeed just plenty of demonstrable success at this kind of work
- A full-time, full-on amazing opportunity to work in a huge growth space
- Salary commensurate with experience and skill
- Nest pension scheme
- 20 days holiday plus 8 UK bank holidays